buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Assaf Arkin" <ar...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Testing out Buildr 1.3.2 gem install
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:12:28 GMT
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Shane Witbeck <shane@digitalsanctum.com>
wrote:

> Confirmed. I followed new instructions buildr and net-ssh installed without
> manual intervention.
>
> I think this is my new favorite feature :P

In that case, I'm setting up a new URL for development snapshots, built from
trunk:

http://people.apache.org/~assaf/buildr/snapshot/

It contains the latest snapshot of each version (currently 1.3.2), so:
a) update at your own risk, if the snapshot is broken there's nothing to go
back to
b) gem update looks for a new version number, so it won't see updates; you
need to gem install buildr to get a newer version installed

Assaf