buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <>
Subject Re: ScalaCheck
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 18:31:35 GMT
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 1:53 AM, Mark Baran <> wrote:

> I finished porting my tests to scalatest, which took far less time than I'd
> suspected.
> However, how do I instruct Buildr to run these Scalatests?  What do I put
> in
> my buildfile?

Buildr should pick up the tests automatically if they are under
"src/test/scala" and if your test classes extend org.scalatest.Suite, so you
don't have to put anything in your Buildfile if you follow these

To run your tests, you would simply type:  "buildr test"

On an unrelated note, I'm getting some weird errors in Buildr:  when I
> download dependencies that I add, the console complains:
> stty: standard input Invalid argument => dependency seems to download
> normally => stat.st_gid unsupported on this platform
> Rake aborts and I'm left high and dry.  However, if I run buildr a couple
> times, enough to download every dependency, it finally works.  I'm on AMD64
> linux running Buildr on Jruby with Java 1.6.

I'm guessing the error above is due to JRuby.   Can you file a bug?