buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Pietsch" <>
Subject Re: Tests not working on Mac OS 10.4 PPC
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 06:20:04 GMT
> It looks like locale.h might be the problem?
> I have one in /usr/include/locale.h and one in
> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/include/locale.h.  The later comes
> from the Apple developer tools, should also be there in the OS 10.4
> SDK.

I've updated to the latest xcode for 10.4.  I now have usr/include/locale.h
the one under /Developer/...   but the compile still fails with the same

At this point I'm going to give up.  Do you know if there's any reason rake
doesn't updated it's dependency to rjb 1.1.3?  That version installs fine on
my box.