buildr-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Poppon <>
Subject Re: problems with scala
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 16:50:29 GMT
I just did the cleanup (it removed a previous version), but I still
don't get the prompt.
Scala is 2.6.0-final
SCALA_HOME is pointing to where I installed scala (so a ls displays
bin and share directory)

You might be right that it could be more something in my ruby
configuration (standard leopard).

Is it not a problem to have 2 ruby systems (standard and macports ?)