buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <>
Subject Re: test/classes (1.3.0) VS test-classes (1.2.10)
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 15:54:45 GMT
On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:41 AM, dynnamitt <> wrote:

> This has given me some issues after an upgrade from 1.2.10  :
> 1) Eclipse will no longer run test after I do 'buildr clean install'.

I have the same problem with both ;)    There's no substantive differences
between the Eclipse task in 1.2.10 and 1.3.x.

Eclipse is sensitive to any external changes to classes;  it doesn't
automatically recognize outside change (other than on sources) so you have
to tell it to "Refresh" your project and often to a "Clean project" as well.