buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Hugo Borja" <>
Subject Re: Multiple test directories (scala/java) problem.
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 21:51:07 GMT
Currently a project can only have one testing-framework, thus you cannot use
for example junit and easyb on the same project.
I think this would be a desirable feature.

Buildr tries to guess wich one to use from your project content, in your
case a java-testing framework is selected by src/test/java.