buildr-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Poppon <>
Subject Re: problems with scala
Date Sun, 04 May 2008 19:50:31 GMT
sorry to be a pain.
I have installed ruby and rubygems from macports. I wanted to install
buildr, but it does not seem to exist.
Do I need to setup GEM_PATH and GEM_HOME (if you could give a hint on
the path :)

The directory have changed between scala 2.7 and 2.6. There is no
share anymore.
But my scala environment is fine, it is working fine so far.