buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Incorrect circular dependency report
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 06:09:21 GMT
The issue is likely to be a naming clash with existing tasks.   The task
named "test" is already used and defined by default in buildr... so "test"
actually refers to the existing task instead of your directory.

I think this issue is mostly avoided in buildr 1.3 by using the customizable
directory layout.

alex