buildr-users mailing list archives

From Victor Hugo Borja <>
Subject Re: Generation of .classpath eclipse files does not take resource exclusions into account.
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 13:54:06 GMT

Maarten Billemont wrote:
> Great, I posted reverse patches.  You need to replace all +'s by -'s or
> apply with patch -R -- should I repost it to the mailing list for the
> record or will you be fine applying it like this; if you choose to do so?
> On 06 Apr 2008, at 14:52, Maarten Billemont wrote:
>> The following patch fixes this issue; I'm sure something just as
>> simple can be done for inclusions though I haven't given it much
>> thought yet:

Thanks for your interest and effort, could you please create a JIRA
issue for this, and post your patch there granting Apache license to use
your code?.

IIRC eclipse file generation is one of the things missing specs, so it
would be really cool if you could also post a patch for this.

Thanks again.

View raw message