buildr-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Schmidt <>
Subject Re: Umlauts
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 07:12:02 GMT
Hi Assaf!

> I got good results on OS/X, but on XP I couldn't get past stage one,

Using a decent OS you get decent results. But I have no choice ;)

> Maybe changing the value of $KCODE could help (I just set it to UTF-8 in
> trunk, which didn't seem to make much of a difference either way)?

Well, if you use the jar tool of the JDK you will get exactly the same
crappy results. I start to get the bad feeling that this is unfixable,
but actually don't want to believe that.

If anyone has an idea on that one, it would be highly appreciated.

Cheers, Ingo =;->

View raw message