buildr-users mailing list archives

From niko <>
Subject Downloading dojo fails
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 03:12:32 GMT

I am using the regular dojo trick as described in the artifacts section:

I had to update my gems yesterday, and it looks like from now on the
download of the dojo zip file is failing with the following message:
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
rake aborted!
Zip end of central directory signature not found

I'm sure that was working before.

If I download the dojo zip file manually and put it at the proper place in
the maven repository then everything works fine.

There are 3 other people have the same problem, so was wondering if there
was any hints as to what could be possibly go wrong ?
I am thinking about a gem that was updated while it shouldn't have...

View raw message