buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Stephen Duncan" <>
Subject State of Transitive Dependencies
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 17:49:33 GMT
I'm playing with buildr to evaluate it by trying to convert a Maven build
over to buildr.  I saw from the mailing list archives that a transitive
function had been provided in trunk.  It seems to work ok in some cases, but
in others I get a segault.  Specifially, trying to use transitive with
group('axiom-api', 'axiom-impl', :under => '',
:version => '1.2.5', :type => 'jar')

Is transitive supposed (or going to) work on projects as well?

Also, how do you (or can you) get project dependencies to end up in the POM
when doing buildr install?

Stephen Duncan Jr