buildr-users mailing list archives

From Neil Lott <>
Subject Tasks in sub-projects
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:16:00 GMT

This is probably an easy one but let¹s say I have multiple subprojects.

How do I make it so that each sub-project inherits the same task?

define app
    define sub1

    define sub2

task :sharedtask do
    puts ³shared task²

buildr app:sub1:sharedtask
buildr app:sub2:sharedtask
This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.