buildr-users mailing list archives

From Neil Lott <>
Subject Ant
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 16:02:57 GMT
I'd like to use panopticode with Buildr so I'm looking to the following:

How would I convert this into an Buildr Ant call?

                <javadoc classpath="@{panopticodeDir}/panopticode.jar"
                  <fileset dir="@{srcDir}" />
                  <doclet name="org.panopticode.doclet.PanopticodeDoclet"
                    <param name="-debug" value="true" />
                    <param name="-projectName" value="@{projectName}" />
                    <param name="-projectVersion" value="@{projectVersion}"
                    <param name="-outputFile"
value="@{outputDir}/panopticode.xml" />

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.

View raw message