buildr-users mailing list archives

From Neil Lott <>
Subject TestNG
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:12:58 GMT

How do I specify only running certain test categories (a.k.a groups) via

Right now I have groups of tests e.g. unit-test, integration-test,

Here's an example method in one of my test classes:

public class WrapperTest

   @Test (groups = {"unit-test"})
   public void Single() throws Exception

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.

View raw message