buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Bairos" <>
Subject Re: Project directory structure setup with Buildr - possible?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:35:22 GMT
Hi, Jacek.
Buildr uses maven conventions for project structure, but there 's no
built-in archetype feature. When i start a project, i usually do this:

- Use Maven 2 archetype generation
- Run Buildr from the project dir. it sees the pom.xml and asks if you want
to create a basic Buildr script from it.
- Run 'buildr eclipse' to generate .classpath and .project
- In Eclipse, import from a existing project in file system

Now you have your pet project bound to Eclipse and Buildr. I didn 't try to
create a Buildr script from a complex pom.xml . I don't know how far it