buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Victor Hugo Borja" <>
Subject Re: Packaging
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 20:52:43 GMT
I think this may be caused by a missing project version, you can set it

define 'coredn' do
   project.version = VERSION_NUMBER

The version attribute is inherited by subprojects, this way you can define
it only on the top 'coredn' project, and all subprojects will inherit the
same version, of course you can specify a particular version for each
subproject using the same syntax.

On Jan 21, 2008 2:24 PM, Neil Lott <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I¹m getting the following error when packaging a sub-project:
> Missing version for {:type=>"jar", :group=>"coredn",
> :id=>"coredn-interfaces"}
> define "coredn" do
>  define "interfaces" do
>    package(:jar)
>  end
> end
> How can I fix this?
> Thanks,
> Neil
> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
> Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
> or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
> is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
> it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
> of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
> unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
> the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
> copy of this E-mail and any printout.

Quaerendo invenietis.