buildr-users mailing list archives

From "Shane Witbeck" <>
Subject status of snapshot version
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:01:56 GMT
I have successfully moved our large project base to use buildr. One of
the features we're still waiting on is snapshot version resolution.
Reading previous posts and the change log, I see that there was an
initial version checked in.

We'd eventually like to move to using snapshots when the functionality
is complete. In the mean time we've resorted to doing a clean for each
recompile/package to be sure we have the latest source.

1. Is there an anticipated time for completion for snapshot version usage?
2. What do you do to insure the latest development source is included?

Thank you,

Shane Witbeck
Digital Sanctum, inc.
skype: digitalsanctum