buildr-users mailing list archives

From dhpeterson <>
Subject Re: Continuous Integration
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2008 22:58:12 GMT

Assaf Arkin wrote:
> Any of you using Buildr with continuous integration, can you share details
> about setup, configuration, special tricks, etc?
> We're going to have a section for documenting recipes in the next release,
> and I'd like to include that.
> Assaf

Hi Assaf,

We're running Atlassian Bamboo here with Buildr and it works just fine. I
just added a build type for buildr, pointed it to the local svn repo, and
set the junit XML report path and everything worked out of the box.

I've also played with buildr under continuum which also works, but is a bit
more painful to setup.

I'd be happy to contribute recipes / help for this section of the docs.

Sent from the Buildr - User mailing list archive at

View raw message