buildr-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Toulme <anto...@lunar-ocean.com>
Subject Re: Working on a RC
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 05:34:26 GMT
I'm making some good progress - BUILDR-411 is fixed, we now can generate the
RDoc.

I also reported BUILDR-412, for which I'm taking time before I commit
anything - I might try fixing the Gem API calls first or something.

I actually run into a new problem on my machine. It looks like running rake
stage leaves a lot of open files, to the point that I cannot fork anymore,
and I just had to reboot after a kernel panic.

Running rake rdoc works fine though, so this must be related to the way rdoc
is launched in stage, or I'm doing something wrong.

Does this ring a bell for anyone ?

Antoine