buildr-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Travis Schneeberger (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Created: (BUILDR-359) Buildr incorrectly reports test failures with ScalaTest 1.0.1
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 04:21:54 GMT
Buildr incorrectly reports test failures with ScalaTest 1.0.1
-------------------------------------------------------------

                 Key: BUILDR-359
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-359
             Project: Buildr
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Test frameworks
    Affects Versions: 1.3.5
         Environment: 1.0.1-for-scala-2.8.0.Beta1-RC5-with-test-interfaces-0.2-SNAPSHOT, Scala
2.8 RC6, ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [i386-mswin32]
            Reporter: Travis Schneeberger
             Fix For: 1.3.5


Buildr incorrectly determines when the unit tests are done because ScalaCheck changed it's
completed output string.  I've trace the bug to the following file:

buildr-1.3.5-x86-mswin32\lib\buildr\scala\tests.rb

See the patch below for details

130c130
<               completed |= (line =~ /Run completed/)
---
>               completed |= (line =~ /Run completed\./)



In case it's not obvious, I removed a \. from the end of the regex string.  Enjoy!


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message