brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Delete "classic-mode" (always use Karaf)
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 11:23:43 GMT

+1 for removing classic mode in the dist and in the docs

NOT for removing the Main class itself however, I don't think -- this is
my standard way to run Brooklyn from the IDE and I don't have a karaf
replacement that supports debug mode in the same way, and also note most
of our unit tests still run classic mode rather than karaf.

Best
Alex

On 09/10/2017 14:04, Mark McKenna wrote:
> +1
>
> *Mark McKenna*
>
> *Twitter ::* @m4rkmckenna <https://twitter.com/m4rkmckenna>
>
> *Github :: *m4rkmckenna <https://github.com/m4rkmckenna>
>
> *PGP :: A7A9 24DE 638C 681A 8DEA FAD4 2B5D C759 B1EB 76A7
> <https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B5DC759B1EB76A7>*
>
> On 9 October 2017 at 13:09, Graeme Miller <graeme@cloudsoft.io> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> On 9 October 2017 at 12:56, Thomas Bouron <thomas.bouron@cloudsoftcorp.com
>> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> On Mon, 9 Oct 2017 at 12:39 Geoff Macartney <
>> geoff.macartney@cloudsoft.io>

>>> com>

>>> in

We