brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Duncan Godwin <drigod...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Brooklyn 1.0 release
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:33:11 GMT
Hi All,

Following the release last week of Apache Brooklyn 0.12.0 I propose that we
make the next version of Apache Brooklyn 1.0.0.

Apache Brooklyn is robust, stable, feature rich and being used in
production by multiple enterprises. Our deprecation policy means we haven't
treated it like a 0.x release in a very long time.

With 0.12.0, we did the last major thing needed before a 1.0 release: we
switched to Karaf as the primary distribution and we deprecated the
"classic mode". What does everyone think?

Many thanks

Duncan