brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Call for release: Brooklyn 0.12.1
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:07:56 GMT
Hi all

A couple a people on IRC and the ML had issues with `brooklyn-vagrant`.
This is unfortunately broken in Brooklyn 0.12.0, but it is the main
installation method that we promote on the Brooklyn website.

As a new user, this can be a very frustrating first experience with
Brooklyn which, IMO, does not send the right message.

For this reason, I think we should do a Brooklyn 0.12.1 release as soon as
possible.

Let us know your opinions and if there are no other outstanding problems.

Best.
--

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •
https://cloudsoft.io/