brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Apache Brooklyn logo
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 09:04:45 GMT
+1 Richard

I think it would be good to have a visual that represents Apache Brooklyn.
To add on Mark's idea, can we tap into the entire Apache foundation pool of
people for this? There are probably designers there that might help us?

Best.

--

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •
https://cloudsoft.io/