brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: REST API: Policy endpoint addition
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:58:37 GMT

+1 to this, with Thomas's suggestion of a list instead of map and
Geoff's suggestion of doing it on adjuncts.  would be nice to have an
adjunct api which lets clients treat policies, enrichers, and feeds the
same.

i can see this being useful for policies to record selected highlights
of their activity so a consumer doesn't have to trawl through all
activity to see what a policy has done lately.  last value is a good
compromise between having some info without trying to remember
everything.  sensors on adjuncts could be another way -- maybe we'd move
to that in future -- but for now that seems overly complex.

--a