brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: delete `--catalogReset`?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 13:54:29 GMT
Hi Aled.

I think this is the right thing to do. As you said, this does not exists in
the karaf world and would even be tricky to implement now that we move to
bundlised all the things. Plus, if it can remove old and not used code, I'm
all in for it.

Best.

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •
https://cloudsoft.io/