brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Call for release: Brooklyn 0.12.0
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 11:19:15 GMT
I think it would be confusing for a user to have 2 sets of RPM/DEB
packages: one for classic launcher and one for Karaf launcher.

I'm in favour of having only one set that uses exclusively the Karaf
launcher (also, that mirrors what we had up until now, i.e. only one
RPM/DEB set that was using the classic launcher instead of Karaf)

Best.