brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Call for release: Brooklyn 0.12.0
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:19:25 GMT
Hi Duncan.

I agree, a new version of Brooklyn would be great. I particularly support
the change of making Karaf the default distribution.
I'm actually working on various improvements of the RPM and DEB packages,
and make them use Karaf as well. I should push a PR for this next week.

Regarding the PR, brooklyn-server/799 has been merged already.

Cheers

--

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •
https://cloudsoft.io/