brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: delete `--catalogReset`?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 14:22:06 GMT

+1

good point Thomas, if someone wants to reset they should point at a new
persistence location,
because other persisted state will go haywire otherwise.

adding might be useful on upgrades but that's a separate topic and am
thinking that should be
done via the default catalog.bom (have been noodling on this at [1] --
proposal to follow).

best
alex

[1]