brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Graeme Miller <graeme.mil...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Is the deploy user available via the API?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:38:42 GMT
If it is the Brooklyn user you're talking about, it should not be difficult
to add. Just amend this
<https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/blob/master/rest/rest-resources/src/main/java/org/apache/brooklyn/rest/resources/ApplicationResource.java#L265>
line to include the user. You can get the user by doing
this: Entitlements.getEntitlementContext().user().