brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Is the deploy user available via the API?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 10:26:07 GMT
Hi Murdo.

Assuming you are talking about the username of the cloud provider you
deploy machines to, this information appears in the debug log and maybe the
activity's stdout and stderr but nowhere else.

If you are talking about the logged user in Brooklyn, I don't think this
information is recorded upon deployment.

Best.

--

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •
https://cloudsoft.io/