brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Newbie questions
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 14:57:02 GMT
H,

This is a usage question but aws there is no user@ list I ended out here. You know me as the
guy asking about integration with cloudstack. I am experimenting with that, now. I have a
local cloudstack running and available at a 10.<something> private space address on
port 8080. Now I have Brooklyn at the same address on port 8081. Next, I defined the location
as
brooklyn.locations:
- type: jclouds:cloudstack
  brooklyn.config:
    displayName: local cloudstack
    endpoint: http://10.2.2.34:8080/client/api
    identity: admin
    credential: <somepassword>
does this seem complete to you people?

I am trying to deploy the resilient-bash-web-cluster-template on this location but am suspecting
there is a lot missing before that is possible, like the right VM templates and maybe network
definitions.
I suspect I have a lot of reading to do so tell me to rtfm with pointer, please.

Daan Hoogland
Senior Software Developer
s: +31 61400 4545  |   d: +44(0) 20 3603 0540
e: daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com  |  w: www.shapeblue.com  |  t:  @shapeblue
a: 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London  WC2N 4HSUK

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England &amp; Wales. ShapeBlue Services India
trademark.This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
you believe you have received this email in error.

IaaS Cloud Design &amp; Build    |    CSForge - rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting    |    CloudStack Software Engineering
CloudStack Infrastructure Support    |    CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses