brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.11.0 [rc3]
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 16:28:40 GMT
I get this too Richard:

start failed with error:
org.apache.brooklyn.util.core.task.DynamicSequentialTask$QueueAbortedException:
Cannot add a task to Task[start]@iEOrS6Mt whose queue has been aborted
(trying to add Task[Cross-context execution: Invoking effector joinCluster
on RiakNode:d5gt with parameters {nodeName=
riak@ec2-54-154-176-140.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com}]@U09W94lm)

Failure running task Cross-context execution: Invoking effector joinCluster
on RiakNode:vrua with parameters {nodeName=
riak@ec2-54-154-176-140.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com} (lpAS8V4t): Error
invoking joinCluster at RiakNodeImpl{id=vrua9dk6kf}: Execution failed,
invalid result 1 for joinCluster RiakNodeImpl{id=vrua9dk6kf}