brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Macartney <geoff.macart...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.11.0 [rc2]
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 08:30:01 GMT
hi all,

can we just clarify -- I think from the discussion above we concluded the
RC2 was blocked, but it might be worth an email confirming that?

If we're going to do an RC3 would it be possible to squeeze
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/662 into it? (As mentioned
here last week.)

cheers
Geoff