brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Duncan Johnston Watt <duncan.johnstonw...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Code Contribution: Container Service
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 15:46:33 GMT
Mark/All

Great to see this being offered up. Will we be contributing the code to
autogenerate location when someone deploys {K8s, Swarm, OpenShift} now that
we are providing deployment to ...? This could be optional or automatic?

Thanks

Duncan

--

Duncan Johnston-Watt

Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Phone: +44 777 190 2653 | Skype: duncan_johnstonwatt

Twitter: @duncanjw <https://twitter.com/duncanjw> | LinkedIn:
https://linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

[image: Cloudsoft Logo.jpg] <https://cloudsoft.io/>

Stay up to date with everything Cloudsoft:

[image: Twitter_Logo_White_On_Blue.png] <https://twitter.com/cloudsoft> [image:
YouTube-social-icon_red_48px.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbLhvXrYWz8B_osUX6rn0Q>