brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Duncan Johnston Watt <duncan.johnstonw...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept contribution of Brooklyn Container Service
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 17:32:42 GMT
+1 (Non-binding)

--

Duncan Johnston-Watt

Founder & Chief Executive Officer

Phone: +44 777 190 2653 | Skype: duncan_johnstonwatt

Twitter: @duncanjw <https://twitter.com/duncanjw> | LinkedIn:
https://linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

[image: Cloudsoft Logo.jpg] <https://cloudsoft.io/>

Stay up to date with everything Cloudsoft:

[image: Twitter_Logo_White_On_Blue.png] <https://twitter.com/cloudsoft> [image:
YouTube-social-icon_red_48px.png]
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpbLhvXrYWz8B_osUX6rn0Q>