brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Mark McKenna <m4rkmcke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Attributes with entity as value; accessing its attributes
Date Mon, 01 May 2017 15:01:12 GMT
Hi Richard,
Have you tried entity instead of component ... I had a similar blueprint a
few weeks ago and I think that's how I solved it, but I'm nowhere near my
laptop at the minute to verify so YMMV.

--

*Mark McKenna*

  *twitter:* @m4rkmckenna <https://twitter.com/m4rkmckenna>

*  pgp:* A7A9 24DE 638C 681A 8DEA FAD4 2B5D C759 B1EB 76A7
<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B5DC759B1EB76A7>