brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Mark McKenna <m4rkmcke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Release Apache Brooklyn 0.11.0 [rc3]
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 16:26:15 GMT
Hi all,

+1 (binding)

Tested the following ... please note PostgreSQL fails on Ubuntu 16 but IMO
this is not a blocker for release (ill raise a bug shortly)

[✓] Download links work.
[✓] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[✓] Expanded source archive matches contents of RC tag.
[✓] Expanded source archive builds and passes tests.
[✓] LICENSE is present and correct.
[✓] NOTICE is present and correct, including copyright date.
[✓] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Blueprint Cloud Dist     Result
alfresco OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
cassandra OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
elk-elasticsearch OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
elk-kibana OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
elk-logstash OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
jenkins     OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
rethinkdb-node OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
squid OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
cassandra-fabric OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
cassandra-node OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
couchdb-node OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
couchdb2-node OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
elasticsearch OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
jboss6 OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
jboss7 OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
maria-db OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
mongo-db OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
mysql     OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
mysql-cluster   OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
node-js OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
postgresql-java OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
postgresql-java AWS CentOS 7 pass
postgresql-java GCE CentOS 7 pass
postgresql-java Softlayer CentOS 7 pass
postgresql-java AWS Ubuntu 16 fail
postgresql-java Softlayer Ubuntu 16 fail
postgresql-java GCE Ubuntu 16 fail
postgresql-yaml OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
rabbit-mq OpenStack CentOS 7 pass
redis     OpenStack CentOS 7 pass