brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Heneveld <alex.henev...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: files.customize
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:18:15 GMT

+1 to copyResources being protected not private

+1 to adding `templates.customize` and `files.customize` a la
`{templates,files}.runtime` (but before `customize.command`)

Graham if you're able to do either or both in a PR I'll see it's added
as quickly as possible.  If not we'll pick this up soon as you're right,
it's a curious omission.

Aled if we do need to cut another 0.11 RC and the PR lands in time, I'd
say we backport this -- it seems pretty safe to me.

Best
Alex