brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Valentin Aitken <valentin.ait...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn website
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:14:01 GMT
Hi,

One issue I'd like to add for the website.
Apache Brooklyn Applications catalog is not Search Engine Optimized :(
Searching "Apache Brooklyn tomcat" doesn't give results in Web search
engines.

This could be related to some of my PRs  for docs [1]
I think hashtag urls are not well indexed.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-brooklyn/pull/524

--
Valentin Aitken
Software Engineer