brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Aled Sage <aled.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: files.customize
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:55:53 GMT
Hi Graham,

If this is at the end of the customize phase, you could use
`templates.runtime`.

However, I presume you want this at the start of `customize`. I agree it
makes sense to support that.

I think I'd be fine with us making `copyResources` protected, for
power-users who are writing Java.

We should also add config for `templates.customize` and
`files.customize` that will be uploaded at the start of the customize
phase. However, I don't think we'd get that into the Brooklyn 0.11.0
release as we do a feature-freeze after the first RC is produced.

Could you create an "improvement" in Apache Brooklyn jira please, to
track this?

Aled