brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From "Graham Ashby" <Graham.As...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject files.customize
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 12:46:45 GMT
(and templates.customize)

As part of what I'm doing, I want to be able to send a templated
configuration file in the customization phase.
I was all prepared to write the code in my software process code, but
.AbstractSoftwareProcessDriver.copyResources() is private, not protected.

What I've done is reuse copyPreInstallResources(), saving its templates
and files, and restoring them after I'm done.

So, what would be really nice is to have files.customize and
templates.customize already taken care of.  Or make copyResources()
protected.

Thanks
Graham