brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Rupinder Singh <rupi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing to deploy
Date Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:02:02 GMT
Hi Aled,
Thanks for help!

I just want to test my setup once.

I have now taken simple blueprints available in Brooklyn web console and
adjusted them for localhost and TtryStack  as server1 and server2 as
attached as txt.

Localhost deployment is successful and web console status is attached as
web_console_output1 here.

TryStack deployment doesn't happen and web console staus is attached as
web_console_output2 here.

Brroklyn console output as also debug and info log are attached here as
txts.

The debug log is so large, so didn't work in pastebin.

Rupinder