brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Rupinder Singh <rupi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing to deploy
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:55:33 GMT
Hi Thomas,

I re-tried , after deleting that instance in TryStack. The situation
remains the same. Logs attached.

Additionally, I tried by putting mitaka jars in lib\patch. An tried
deploying. Not authorized exception takes place.

I also tried to list servers with a jclouds program(attached). It correctly
lists that instance, unlike brooklyn.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSTlp3bUFPMzRrZzB
XVUR2OWdOTGR5OERyTFFR/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSbktWM3BZcW9lMWx
zMVQwaGdKRjJfc2VBUXFR/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSRzhGZUE5UEFveEx
qOFpWYXllbzJPVHRiZ1Fz/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDScTRMbnduanYxNVk
/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSQl9ZSzBsU1YyT2U
wTVBkMXAxa0VIcnotNVZr/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSdkt1TWg5VGxqOFE
/view?usp=sharing

regards

Rupinder

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 10:12 PM, Rupinder Singh <rupi.pal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I re-tried , after deleting that instance in TryStack. The situation
> remains the same. Logs attached.
>
> Additionally, I tried by putting mitaka jars in lib\patch. An tried
> deploying. Not authorized exception takes place.
>
> I also tried to list servers with a jclouds program(attached). It
> correctly lists that instance, unlike brooklyn.
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSTlp3bUFPMzRrZzB
> XVUR2OWdOTGR5OERyTFFR/view?usp=sharing
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSbktWM3BZcW9lMWx
> zMVQwaGdKRjJfc2VBUXFR/view?usp=sharing
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSRzhGZUE5UEFveEx
> qOFpWYXllbzJPVHRiZ1Fz/view?usp=sharing
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDScTRMbnduanYxNVk
> /view?usp=sharing
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSQl9ZSzBsU1YyT2U
> wTVBkMXAxa0VIcnotNVZr/view?usp=sharing
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9xR8_XMSxDSdkt1TWg5VGxqOFE
> /view?usp=sharing
>
> regards
>
> Rupinder
>

> On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 8:13 PM, Thomas Bouron <
> thomas.bouron@cloudsoftcorp.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Rupinder
>>
>> It makes sense for the user/password as you supplied your own
>> user/password
>> in the blueprint. In this case, Brooklyn will connect to the VM with the
>> default user, then create a new user (supplied by the blueprint) and
>> finally disable the default user[1]
>>
>> However, I'm not really understanding what happens with your deployment.
>> The debug logs say:
>>
>> 017-04-17 05:18:36,258 DEBUG jclouds.compute
>> [brooklyn-execmanager-ZM1RaPwv-3]: <<   matched
>> image(RegionOne/76f5f4aa-a78f-4703-b738-cab967957431)
>> hardware(RegionOne/2) location(RegionOne)
>>

>> and the machine is provisioned. But there error message I can see later in
>> the logs suggested that the VM was not even created:
>>
>> 2017-04-17 05:48:44,587 ERROR jclouds.compute [user thread 0]:
>> createNodesInGroup(brooklyn-ooj0sw-nwe-server3-brookly-wp0w-my-vm-g4bb),
>> completed: 0/1, errors: 1, rate: 1806806ms/op
>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: id must be in format regionId/id
>>

>> Maybe someone with a deeper understanding of Brooklyn with Openstack can
>> answer this?
>>
>> Best.
>>
>> [1] https://brooklyn.apache.org/v/latest/ops/locations/index.htm
>> l#os-setup
>>
>> On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 at 15:09 Rupinder Singh <rupi.pal@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Thomas,
>> >
>> > I'd tried to deploy earlier in the morning. So those were the logs. I
>> just
>> > happened to check TryStack dashboard moments ago. I noticed the Ubuntu
>> > intance running and active. However, it isn't accepting the user login
>> or
>> > password specified in the blueprint. Although, it does show console of
> [...]
If