brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn website
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:57:34 GMT
Thanks Andrea! I don't mind removing the feather but I thought we were
obliged to add it to the website as Brooklyn is an apache project, isn't it
right?

Also, if we put only the Brooklyn logo on the navigation bar, I'm worried
that the first section of the homepage won't work anymore. We will need to
put something else there. If you have any ideas, I gladly take suggestions
:)

Best.