brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Format of JIRA's email
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:50:46 GMT
Hi Geoff, Richard.

Answer is no Richard, I can only see a plain text.

Regarding the guidelines, those looks kind of... old? And they are called
guideline, not rules therefore I would assume that an *Apache* JIRA would
be able to send HTML email to an *Apache* mailing list without any harm
(talking about the spam filters here)

It would be great if you can poke around Richard to see what the infra guys
think about this.

Best.