brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Brooklyn website
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 07:42:51 GMT
Having a real logo would definitely be nicer! But I'm no designer so I
unfortunately cannot produce that.

It's funny because I talked about with Richard 2 days ago and he mentioned
99designs website where you choose the type of logo you want and you have
30 proposals for £229 (there are obviously more options if you pay more)
Now, I'm not sure how that would work for brooklyn. I mean, that's an
Apache project so who is going to pay for this, committers? Sponsors? Who
is going to decide which logo to pick? Would make sense to let the
community decide. Interesting questions as you can see.

Anyway, I'll do something else in the meantime, I'm sure i can find a
sensible solution to this.

Best.