brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Bouron <thomas.bou...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Format of JIRA's email
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:35:07 GMT
Hi Brooklyn dev.

I was wondering if we could change the format of the JIRA's emails we
receive on this mailing list? You see, right now, there are in text format
whereas I receive the same ones on my personal email address but they are
in HTML hence bringing all the good styling stuff.

I'm asking this because I found very hard to see what exactly has changed
in a ticket, especially if the ticket's message is more than 3 lines long.
When you have a stacktrace in there, it's even worse.

I'm guessing we are doing this for indexing purposes but I would like to
formally ask if we can switch to HTML, for our sake because I'm sure I'm
not the only one felling that way :)

Best.
--

Thomas Bouron • Senior Software Engineer @ Cloudsoft Corporation •