brooklyn-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Downer <rich...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Format of JIRA's email
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:45:05 GMT
I'll do a bit of digging. It seems that sometimes attachments do come
through to the list but sometimes do not, so I'm not entirely sure what is
happening with MIME type emails.

It is entirely possible that when Infra set up the JIRA mirroring to the
list they made the choice to send plain-text-only emails - given the ASF's
long history and culture, that is not surprising. I'd also hope it's
possible to change it.

To see if it is the mailing list itself doing it, can you tell me if this
text is in green?

I'll ask on the Infra chat system (although I'll probably wait till this
afternoon so that the infra folks in the US have a chance to log in)

Richard.